Provider types (patient and donor) are entered with ID information
- Categories such as Race, ABO, Hospital, Type of Study are integral to a provider's information
- Each provider stored with unique identifiers
- Reduce errors associated with multiple data entry
- Screenshot: HistoScope providers section
Search capability to locate a patient/donor
- Locate previously entered provider
- Reduce redundant data entry
- Screenshot: finding a provider in HistoScope
Multi-tab information screen for patients and donors
- Look up provider HLA type, antibody screening tray history, crossmatch tray history, sample history, provider comments in one location.
- View a patient's list of scored typing trays, and all the antibody screening and crossmatch trays on which the patient's serum samples have been plated. Double-click a tray on the list and see the tray scores.
- View a donor's list of scored typing trays, and all antibody screening or crossmatch trays on which the donor's cells have been plated. Double-click a tray on the list and see the tray scores.
- View a list of all samples entered into the database. Double-click as see complete sample information.
- Screenshot: Multi-tab provider information screen
Scored trays available on the provider information screen
- Review a provider's tray scores from the provider screen without having to look up each tray separately.
- Screenshot: Provider's scores listed under his/her information
Drop-down lists contain table entries that describe provider attributes
- Establish table entries for hospital, ABO, race, and type of study fields. Store these entries on each provider. Use them as filter attributes when grouping patients for placement on trays.