Maintain tables for reagents, controls, and samples
Use the drag and drop feature to load well contents
- Enter reagent and control items once. Select from the table to create a tray definition.
Place patient samples into well locations quickly from a list of previously entered samples.
Filter feature groups similar reagents or samples
- Pick from list of reagents or samples and load tray in any order quickly and accurately. Make changes quickly.
- Group like samples together for easy movement into tray locations. (Ex. Group patients by blood group to make screening crossmatch trays.)
Tray layouts can be copied and renamed
Tray subcategories and names are user-defined
- No need to re-enter well contents when a new lot number is used.
- Copy the previous lot, drag and drop to make any changes in the well contents from the previous lot number.
Establish reading pattern for each tray
- Enter tray names without format limitations.
Establish tray properties
- Activate only those wells with contents. If the tray has empty wells, no need to 'read to the end of the tray'.
- Read serpentine or by column, whole tray or partial tray, any order that is right for the tray content.
- Set up well number, inter-well distance to facilitate proper reading movement of the stage.
- Use the archive feature to remove trays that are no longer in use.